Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lady Grey

I finally have my Lady Grey back in the drive way!

Though 5 days tooling around in the black 2006 C-class Mercedes was entertaining, it is not a personal favorite. I found myself very self-concious whenever I drove. Driving this car served to remind me how much I hate turning people's heads by what one owns or wears. Facades! Someone asked a friend of mine, "She's driving a new Mercedes. So where does she work and what does she do?" Yuck, I really do dislike it when expensive stuff/things make cause people to take an interest in you.

Points to note about the 2006 C-class Mercedes:
It drives very smoothly.
The pick-up & power of the engine is quite amazing.
It's parched throat won't quite guzzling the gas.
The front bumper is too low & leaves you paranoid you'll hit a curb or parking marker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home