Saturday, November 04, 2006

Grieving

So, I think the grieving process has gone well enough that I'm willing to return to this blog and I'll keep posting here. Though I may not be typing from Fairvilla, I will still be faithful.

We've had our share of strange things is this new place: a moth infestation, strange chewing noises under the floor, squishy caulking, open electrical wires (which the electrician last week on multiple accounts said we were a fire waiting to happen), and did I ever mention the police and gas company that came by one dark morning?

We've also had our share of fun things here: picnics, Sunday dinners, late night trips to the beach, pomegranates in abundance, the lemons and oranges are ripening, and the orchid loves it here.

With elections coming up on Tues. we are thankful for 6 brains to put together and figure out how we will excercise our freedom.

Maybe this will be helpful to you Ducky, as you are far off and can read the occasional update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home