Saturday, May 27, 2006

Gracious!

Let's just say it's hard to be gracious! I unplugged the garage door opener this afternoon because I was sick and tired of unexpected visits: girls with more stuff being hauled into our garage. No one told us we were going to be storing 4 womens' junk over the summer. Ughh! How am I going to get to my canning jars next month with carpet, couches, coffee table, and chairs piled high in front of the cupboard.

If I was a drinking woman, I would have had something strong! :) I vented my frustration by taking a long walk. Later at home alone I swept the floors, scrubbed the sink, and mopped the kitchen floor. Mmm, it's good to be productive when frustrated. Now for a good night's sleep under clean sheets.

God pour your love through me because I certainly am not loving and gracious right now. I can't. Praying, praying, praying. Help me to love.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Margit said...

What a rough end to a busy week. I know the feeling though. May the Lord in His grace, give you grace to impart to others. And may you have rest this weekend.
Maybe its a good thing that you are having to move out of Fairvilla...you get to choose who makes the unexpected visits and takes advantage of storage space, etc. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home