Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wishing I was 4

Walking home from a baby shower this morning, I was wishing I was 4; running through sprinklers, peddling a tricyle, letting popsicle juice dribble down my chin, and getting grass stains in my shorts that if I were a mom, I'd have no idea how to get out!

These thoughts had to do,in part,with the fact that I would have loved to avoid spending the afternoon moving the entirety of our kitchen's contents into either the garage or dining room. Ahh well, this is the price one pays for a kitchen remodel.

Highlight of the afternoon: Seeing one very large and considerate man prepare a flower arrangement to surprise princess Fiona when she gets home. Come home soon!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Dinner Woman said...

So, what do you think, girls? Are we going to let him stick around?

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are all so very kind! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment I was able to spend with you Saturday afternoon, except maybe the part where I put a fairly sizeable hole in the wall. *sheepish grin*

Thanks again for the cookies and conversation!

p.s. When would be a good day for board games?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home