Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Get thee to bed, woman!

In an attempt to reclaim this blog as Fairvilla Faithful's and not just Princess Fiona's journaling, I will jot a few words. :)

At 2am on Tuesday I fell into bed having returned from a fabulous time in Romania. A glutton for punishment, I went back to work on Tues. at 8am! Someone should tell me I'm crazy!

I am so happy to be home, even though I enjoyed Romania and would have no trouble living there as long as the weather stayed like it was all year long. Maybe now I can eat dinner at a regular time instead of some time between 10:30pm and 12am!

I'll write later about the amazing times of ministry but tonight I must go to bed early or else I really will get sick. So I'll sign off and wish you all a "Napta Buna."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home